You are a hard worker, good problem solver, great multi-tasker, and team player who is capable of heavy lifting and manual work. Canning craft drinks for our valued customers in a timely manner while meeting safety and quality food codes and procedures. Being a craft drinks geek will serve you well but is not essential!
We are a young and growing pack-tech company with our sights set high for 2021 and beyond. We are still a small start-up which allows us to remain agile and stay at the forefront of our industry, consistently pushing boundaries.
This role will include:
- Canning product for our valued customers in a timely manner while meeting safety and quality food codes and procedures
- Perform tasks with a focus on the organization, sanitation, and safety
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Some early starts and late finishes
- Some heavy lifting
- Ensuring adherence to PPE for yourself and for anyone else on the brew floor
- Travelling (it is a mobile thing)
- B- category driving license
- Willing to live and work abroad
- Very good level of speaking in English
- You Love all things craft
- You are comfortable with long days of manual work
- You are a good problem solver, multi-tasker, and most importantly a great team player & manager
- You can maintain high standards of hygiene
- You can work independently and adhere to brewery SOPs
- Salary according to experience
- Working in an exciting and inclusive environment within a growing and expanding business
- We will provide training throughout so you can learn on the job, with scope to gain industry qualifications in the future
- Potential be promoted as the Country Manager/Jedy
- Company car
- Education in a relevant field and/or minimum of 1 year experience at a brewery (home brewing) or similar
Sounds like you?
We would like to hear about YOU!
Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org